* Fans graze on fields of Twitter (2012-Jul-12) [AFR]
The Tour de France will unfold on Twitter as much as on the hills of France, and the one account you must follow is the preposterous Australian-based Les Vaches du Tour.
Vache is French for cow, and the Twitter account is a homage to the cows of the Tour, going crazy whenever the telecast catches a glimpse of grazing bovines distracted by the passing parade of bikes, team cars and drunk spectators.
The account taps into an unspoken fact about cycling – big reason for the carnival atmosphere is that sometimes you have to make your own fun. …
* 12 Essential Social Media Cheat Sheets (2012-Jul-09) [Mashable]
* Explorers of the Underground (2012-Jul-10) [OutsideOnline.com]
* Canon camera’s grip could cause allergic reactions (2012-Jul-10) [The Age]
* Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra – Want It Back (Uncensored)
Warning: not safe for work (NSFW)
Something from Bandcamp: