It’s time! Each day this month stop for a moment. Just a moment. And find a little inspiration in your life. Take a photo. Share it. Be part of a big, happy, sharing family. It’s fun!
Here’s how to play:
1. Grab your camera or your smartphone
2. Look at the list. What’s the daily prompt? Let’s say it’s day one, so the prompt is YOU, NOW.
3. Take a photo of yourself. Or a photo of a photo. You can make it as abstract as you like.
4. Now you can either save the photo for yourself and now share. Or you can share. If you’re sharing, upload the photo to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest or where ever you’re sharing. The most common places to share are below. You can also share in one or all of them.
Facebook: Share on your own page, our on my Facebook page. You can see everyone sharing their photos here.
Twitter: Just upload your photo along with a tweet. Add the hashtag #FMSphotoaday
Instagram: Upload your photo using the Instagram app and add the hashtag #FMSphotoaday
Flickr: Add your photo to the Photo A Day group pool
5. Take a look at everyone else’s photos. Like and comment them. Be part of the community.
The hashtag for September is #FMSphotoaday, and you can also use #FMSphotoadaySEPT if you want to group your photos into months.
This month’s photos will be over at Flickr.