* You Don’t Know How to Run (2013-Mar-20) [Outside Magazine]
Christopher McDougall started it, throwing a brick at long-held theories about striding styles and shoe designs in Born to Run—and inspiring believers to wear minimalist shoes or no shoes at all. What followed was a war, pitting lightfoots against traditionalists and filling shoe stores with a mind-numbing array of choices. Who’s right? Andrew Tilin jogs into the fray to find out.
This one popped up on my Twitter stream the morning after I finished reading Christopher McDougall’s Born to Run – how timely 😉
* 30 Days Of Sexism (2013-Apr-30) [Kotaku Australia]
* Amanda Palmer to Morrissey: Let me help you crowdsource your next album (2013-Apr-29) [Salon]
The former Smiths singer has complained that no label wants him. With such passionate fans, he does not need one.
* What happens when pirates play a game development simulator and then go bankrupt because of piracy? (2013-Apr-29) [Greenheart Games]
When we released our very first game, Game Dev Tycoon (for Mac, Windows and Linux) yesterday, we did something unusual and as far as I know unique. We released a cracked version of the game ourselves, minutes after opening our Store. …
* The Bike Lane Season 2 Episode 6
* Prudence Shen – Do Not Touch (2013-Apr-23) [Tor]
Something from Bandcamp: