"...we are not telling you to mend your ship. We are telling you to keep bailing before the water gets to your neck." tinyurl.com/o9rr7x4—
Jess Dodson (@girlgerms) May 26, 2014
* Debt: the big lie on which Abbott built a budget (2014-May-23) [The Age]
The truth is, the Commonwealth doesn’t have a debt problem. Estimated net debt in 2013-14 is $197.8 billion, or 12 per cent of gross domestic product – one of the lowest of the mature industrial countries. If Australia was a corporation, the directors (cabinet ministers) would be likely to be accused of running a ‘‘lazy balance sheet’’ and booted out by shareholders (voters).
Another way to edit your Twitter experience: with mute (2014-May-12) [Blog:Twitter]
To mute a user from a Tweet on your iOS or Android device or on Twitter for web, tap more and then mute @username. To mute someone from his/her profile page, tap the gear icon on the page and choose mute @username.
* Rocacorba Daily (2014-May-26) [CyclingTips]
Another big weekend in bike.
* A Night at SBS for the Giro d’Italia (2014-May-27) [Non Pro Cycling]]
* This is why bike lanes are working (2014-May-29) [SMH]
* Guerillas on Two Wheels (2014-Feb-25) [Outside]
Frustrated with complacent city officials, some bicyclists are painting their own lanes, installing signs, and making mischief intended to send a loud message to motorists: it’s time to take cycling safety way more seriously./em>
* The Week in Bike #21 – 23 May 2014
Something from Bandcamp: