Apple has released its latest iOS 8 update, iOS 8.1.2
8.1.2 Release 
This release includes bug fixes and addresses a problem where ringtones purchased through the iTunes Store may have been removed from your device. To restore these ringtones, visit itunes.com/restore-tones from your iOS device.
The iOS 8.1.2 addresses the following: 
* iOS 8.1.2 includes the security content of iOS 8.1.1.
The iOS 8.1.1 addresses the following: 
* CFNetwork : CVE-ID CVE-2014-4460
* dyld : CVE-ID CVE-2014-4455
* Kernel :CVE-ID CVE-2014-4461
* Lock Screen : CVE-ID CVE-2014-4451
* Lock Screen : CVE-ID CVE-2014-4463
* Sandbox Profiles : CVE-ID CVE-2014-4457
* Spotlight : CVE-ID CVE-2014-4453
* WebKit : CVE-ID CVE-2014-4452, CVE-2014-4462