* Everything You Need To Know About The Dangerous Teen Trend ‘Wodehousing’ (2014-Dec-19) [clickhole]
You’ve probably already heard about “Wodehousing,” a disturbing trend in which teenagers videotape themselves covering strangers’ homes with the full text of P.G. Wodehouse novels. …
* A Conversation with Wil Wheaton (2014-Dec-19) [BoingBoing]
A splendid time with the actor-writer-blogger-geek-champion turned host of TableTop
* The Week in Bike #49 – The Doping Episode [cyclingtips]
* Nutting out the nuttiness of bike-car relations (2014-Dec-25) [The Age]
* BBC Radio 4 – Good Omens [BBC]
Good Omens Episode 1 of 6
According to the Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, the world will end on a Saturday. A Saturday quite soon, here on Radio 4.
Events have been set in motion to bring about the End of Days. The armies of Good and Evil are gathering and making their way towards the sleepy English village of Lower Tadfield. The Four Horsepersons of the Apocalypse – War, Famine, Pollution and Death – have been summoned from the corners of the earth and are assembling.
Something from Bandcamp: