* Sending Terry Pratchett home with HTTP headers (2015-Mar-15) [BoingBoing]
“A man is not dead while his name is still spoken” : GNU Terry Pratchett, which works with both Apache and Nginx, causes web-servers to transmit a special “X-Clacks-Overhead” header, reading, “GNU Terry Pratchett,” so that Terry’s name lives on in the Internet’s “overhead” forever.
* Gallery: 50 of the Most Bike Friendly Homes (2015-Mar-13) [Total Womens Cycling]
* 18 reasons why registering bicycles is a bad idea (2015-Mar-18) [The Age]
* The Week in Bike #60 – Monotone (2015-Mar-13) [Cyclocosm]
* I Challenge You to Stop Reading White, Straight, Cis Male Authors for One Year (2015-Feb-23) [xoJane]
I thought: What if I only read stories by a certain type of author?
* Are you reading too many books by straight white men? (2015-Mar-14) [telegraph.co.uk]
A growing online campaign aims to stop people reading books by white male authors. Martin Daubney believes it’s part of a worrying wider trend.
* Night Terrace episode one – for free! (2015-Mar-20) [nightterrace.com]
If you’ve been interested in Night Terrace but not sure if you wanted to buy the first season, well, now’s your chance to get in on the ground floor: we’re releasing Night Terrace episode one, Moving House by John Richards, for free!
Why now? In one week, on March 27, we’ll be launching the Kickstarter campaign for season two! So we thought this would be a great way to let potential new fans check out the series before they want to back it. As with our first season Kickstarter, we’ll be offering a discounted price on the full season – and you’ll be able to get either or both seasons through as campaign rewards! (Though note you’ll have to wait until the end of the campaign on April 24 to get your copy of season one that way.)
Something from Bandcamp: