* Lawyers concerned data laws could affect client confidentiality (2015-Mar-31) [AM|ABC]
Some lawyers are arguing that the changes could transform the legal landscape by impinging on the ethical and professional obligations they have towards their clients.
Update: The club was advised on Friday by ASADA that two of its players are under investigation. Full statement - magpi.es/1xrj6mz—
Collingwood FC (@CollingwoodFC) March 30, 2015
* ‘Ignorance no excuse’ for Lachlan Keeffe and Josh Thomas: Nathan Buckley (2015-Mar-31) [The Age]
* Clenbuterol’s patchy doping past (2015-Mar-30) [The Western Australian / AAP]
* Important information about contaminated meat (2012-Mar-01) [ASADA]
Australian athletes competing or training in China, Mexico, and countries in the European Union (EU) should be aware of important information released by international anti-doping organisations regarding clenbuterol.
* The Week in Bike #62 – Plus Ça Change (2015-Mar-27) [Cyclocosm]
* How The Race Was Won – Gent-Wevelgem 2015 (2015-Mar-30) [Cyclocosm]
Something from Bandcamp: