* Top fashion labels ranked on use of slavery (2015-Apr-23) [Matt Darvas]
Is what your wearing right now made from slavery? Would you change the way you shopped if you knew?
* The past is not sacred: the ‘history wars’ over Anzac (2015-Apr-25) [The Conversation]
* Scott McIntyre being sacked by SBS is a dreadful move for freedom of speech (2014-Apr-27) [The Age]
* Cecily Strong FULL SPEECH 2015 White House Correspondents Association Dinner
* World’s Favourite Christie
We are on a mission to discover the World’s Favourite Christie through a global month long vote. Famous faces including Greg Rusedski, Christopher Biggins, Sophie Hannah, Kate Mosse and Marcus Wareing have recorded videos telling you why you should vote for their favourite Agatha Christie story. Browse the stories, watch the videos and cast your vote
Something from Bandcamp: