* Google Street View Trekker in NSW national parks [NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service]
Working in partnership with Google, NSW National Parks has captured imagery across 25 national parks using Google Street View Trekker. You can get a bird’s-eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
* vanderlost_ Sprinter project.
We bought a Sprinter. We are building out a Sprinter.
And we are going to road trip in our Sprinter. Here’s a journal of our adventures and journeys. From plans, to construction, to road trips.
This is our Van Life
* What’s your favourite ever board game? (2015-Aug-25) [The Guardian]
* How Board Games Conquered Cafes (2014-Nov-23) [The Atlantic]
As social life gets ever more digital, new coffee shops and bars encourage face-to-face interaction via the likes of Settlers of Catan and Connect Four.
* Double Gold For Mo Farah—Again (2015-Aug-29) [competitor.com]
For the third consecutive global championships beginning with the London Olympics in 2012, Britain’s Mo Farah completed the 5000m/10,000m double, winning the shorter event with a heart-pounding homestretch run against Kenya’s Caleb Ndiku at National Stadium. Off of a very slow early pace, his winning time of 13:50.38 was the slowest in the history of the IAAF World Championships.
* Vincenzo Nibali and Astana caught cheating – Vuelta a Espana 2015
Something from Bandcamp:
Calabashmoon by Daniel Berkman