* Why Foxtel needs to drop its bundle to beat Netflix (2016-Sep-07) [The Age]
The long-term threat for the pay TV giant is that those content providers will eventually cut Foxtel out of the picture and go direct to the public, like HBO has in the US with HBO Now. … you can be sure HBO is crunching the numbers to decide when to go direct to Australians.
* How was your weekend running? (2016-Aug-29) [Guardian]
I’ve been feeling inadequate all weekend. On Friday evening I watched the start of the UTMB on the race website. One of the biggest races on the ultra running calendar, the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc is over 100 miles around Mont Blanc, the course traversing three different countries and scaling 10,000m (32,800ft) of ascent. It’s not a race for the faint-hearted.
* UTMB Gear List and Selections (2012-Sep-21) [Just Another Goat]
* Three countries, 19 hours and a bellyful of saucisson – running the 100km CCC ultramarathon in the Alps (2013-Sep-07) [Guardian]
* Recover Better: 10 Rules For Optimal Ultramarathon Recovery (2014-Sep-09) [iRunFar]
* National Cycling Strategy – Implementation Report 2015 (2016-Sep-06) [Australian Bicycle Council]
In September 2016 the Australian Bicycle Council published the National Cycling Strategy Implementation Report 2015 which outlines the progress made on the National Cycling Strategy in 2015.
– 2015 Implementation Report [PDF]
Something from Bandcamp:
The Dogland EP by DOGLAND