* Drowning Doesn’t Look Like Drowning (2013-Jun-04) [Slate]
In 10 percent of drownings, adults are nearby but have no idea the victim is dying. Here’s what to look for.
( an old link but important )
* One person will drown every two to three days this summer… 90% of those fatalities will be rip-related. Here are a few things that will help you and your kids stay safe this summer. (2015-Dec-29) [Facebook]
* Apps For 2017: Everything I’ve Installed (2016-Dec-29) [Tom McFarlin]
* 17 incredibly useful Google products and services you didn’t know existed (2016-Dec-26) [AIRS]
* Kilian – Salomon TV
Kilian Jornet is considered the greatest mountain runner ever. But he doesn’t consider himself a runner. Join Kilian in his new backyard in Norway as he attempts to ski and run in a single day the Seven Summits of Romsdalen, a 77km route with 9000m of elevation gain.
* #MusicMonday Vol. 23: Running into 2017 (2017-Jan-02) [Runkeeper]
Something from Bandcamp:
Professor Elemental & His Amazing Friends by Professor Elemental