* Where is Scott Jurek on the Appalachian Trail? (2015-Jun-05) [Runner’s World]
Over 2,168 miles, 14 states, and 515,000 feet of elevation change, Scott Jurek is currently attempting to become the fastest person to ever complete the Appalachian Trail. The current record, held by Jennifer Pharr Davis, stands at 46 days, 11 hours, and 20 minutes.
* Trail Runners vs. Road Runners: (2015-Jun-13) [Trail Runner Mag]
❝ Road runners show up in snazzy matching outfits and Nike track suits. Trail runners have been mistaken for homeless people. ❞
Harsh, but fair.
* The Bike Lane S1 Ep3 [SBS Cycling Central]
The Bike Lane showcases the very best in cycling, from pro tips, to the latest race news, celebrity challenges and gear reviews. Hosted by Matthew Keenan and with special guest Robbie McEwen on the panel, The Bike Lane takes you into the world of cycling culture from fixies and commuters, all the way to the top of the sport at the Giro d’Italia.
* Bradley Wiggins #UCIHourRecord Attempt – London
* Charles Payseur – Rubbing is Racing (2015-Jun) [Lightspeed Magazine]
bing bing bing / The lights speak to me as they flash red, red, red. They’re saying wait, wait, wait, then ready as yellow flashes, then get the fuck going as greens turns the sky into a maelstrom of steel and fire and I’m rising, pushed into the back of my navpod so hard I fear I’ll break through. The first three seconds are the most dangerous, the powers of heaven and earth look away as a hundred ships fight for the same small stretch of sky.
* The Science Fiction And Fantasy Books Everyone’s Talking About In June (2015-Jun-05) [io9]
Something from Bandcamp:
Stigma by Neurotech